Re: quarter peal

These are really fun to watch. Thanks for sharing!

In the second half of this video, there are three people lowering the tenor
at St Mary Redcliffe <https://dove.cccbr.org.uk/tower/12166> in Bristol:
https://youtu.be/w29Ym5w3VN8. The tenor is 50 cwt, and there are 5(!)
additional people distributed among the back bells to jump in during the
lower.

On the topic of technique for large bells, there's also a great talk by
Julia Cater that's been shared here before:
https://stmartinsguild.org/teaching/training-and-resources/how-to-ring-big-bells/?LMCL=rRvaSO

Myles