Zoom link for Advent guild meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

We will be holding a guild meeting during the first hour (7PM to 8PM
Eastern) of Advent practice tomorrow. People are welcome to come in-person
to Advent or join the video call linked below to attend the meeting,
similar to the MIT guild meeting that was held earlier this year.

I don’t have a Zoom subscription, so I will need to restart the meeting or
share a new meeting link when we hit the 40 minute time limit. Please let
me know if you have a good solution/workaround to this issue or advice on
how to restart the meeting smoothly.

Here is the Zoom invitation:
Time: May 1, 2024 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71748275394?pwd=aFAYIG44MN33Rzfy1qsIAu4jsEL0RL.1

Meeting ID: 717 4827 5394
Passcode: 8jjtTn