Re: Sunday service ringing on December 24th

I think we *should *ask if we can ring at 9:30 at Advent.  Dale, are you
still in charge of that?
Also, it would be great if we could get one more person for ringing, at
least at ON.  We could just mostly do rounds, so anybody who can handle a
bell on their own (Rachael? Elishka? Katherine? Geoff P.? somebody I don't
know about/people who haven't rung for a while?) would be very welcome!
--Josh