Ringing World subscriptions

      Joseph mentioned the online subscription option.  There are two.
One is a full subscription, with access to the archive and ability to read
it whenever.  This has been around for a while.  At some point in the
past, I wrote to the RW to ask if one person could pay the full price and
share it with others.  They said no, and I didn't pursue it further.  I
must not have been the only one to ask, because in 2020 they invented the
tower subscription. In that case, with a paper tower subscription some
members of the band can get the limited one week at a time subscription
for a reduced price.  We tried this for three people in the 2022/2023
year.  The consensus is that it wasn't really worth it, but if other
people want to try it, we could discuss it.  We are already set up for it,
so that part of the nuisance is done.
Here are the general subscription rates (we are in the Rest of World
category)