Re: Guild Meeting on Zoom, 2/22 (etc.)

Hi Josh,
  Could we add another item to the agenda?  I've been working with NAG folk
to plan for ART M1 and M2 courses.  Boston/Advent has been discussed as a
desirable hosting location, so I'd like to discuss whether there is
interest in hosting a weekend for both courses, with a visiting tutor from
the UK or Australia.
The course information is at
https://events.bellringing.org/courses-for-teachers