Beat the Bay State 2022

Hi everyone,

Stedman Canters is back! Austin and I have once again created a team for
the Beat the Bay State Challenge this November. It's a fundraiser for
WalkBoston, and the goal
is for a team to collectively walk/run 900 miles (the length of the
perimeter of MA) over the course of the month.

It doesn't really matter if we make this goal or not (though we did last
year!) -- we treat it as more of an excuse to get outside before it gets
prohibitively cold.

We'd love for each of you to join the Stedman Canters team, no matter how
much you plan on walking this November. We're also happy to contribute the
~$20 registration fee for anyone who doesn't wish to pay.

https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1179087?raceId=98597
Let me know if you have any questions or run into any sign-up issues.

Happy cantering,
Phoebe