Re: Inquiry into recording bells of the Old North

Hi everyone,
At last, here come the remaining recordings from the session.
https://we.tl/t-OxG0wDhdeZ
[https://prod-cdn.wetransfer.net/packs/media/images/wt-facebook-9db47080.png]<https://we.tl/t-OxG0wDhdeZ>
01 individual bells.wav and 13 more files<https://we.tl/t-OxG0wDhdeZ>
14 files sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around
the world
we.tl
Thank you again for this opportunity.
I would love to come back on Nov 5 or 12 to do an experiment with
recording the more of the room tones, ropes and wooden floors. Let me know
if that's possible.

Kind regards,
Jacek

Jacek Smolicki
PhD

Fulbright Visiting Scholar 2022-2023
Music Department
Harvard University

International Postdoc 2020-2023
Department of Culture and Society
Linköping University

Associate Researcher
Sonic Research Studio
Simon Fraser University

Associate Scholar
Informatics and Media Hub for Digital Existence
Uppsala University, Sweden

Artist/Designer/Educator
www.smolicki.com<http://www.smolicki.com>