Old North Wedding on Sunday 10/9 - need ringers!

Hey folks,

There is a wedding schedule on Sunday 10/9 at Old North, and we _very much_
need ringers! If you can ring rounds and called changes, you would be
welcome to come, and get $30!

We will ring the bells up at about 5:45pm, and the ringing will most likely
be from 6:30-6:45 (though depending on wedding length, it may be
earlier/later).

That weekend is the AGM, and I know a _lot_ of the usual suspects are out
of town. Please update the spreadsheet with your answers, so I know who to
poke at individually in a few days ;)

Thanks, and looking forward to it!

~Kat

(