Re: Time sensitive Query about ringing today

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your kind email. I really appreciate it.
I understood. Unfortunately I have to return to Japan on Thursday...
Could I visit your handbells today Monday evening? What time starts and
best for us?
Please let me know.

Best,
Hitomi

PS
glad to hear that it seems to have a touch in Japanese TV before. Thanks
for your help!
My US phone number is
212-729-6178