Re: Time sensitive Query about ringing today

Hitomi,

We're excited to hear you are studying bells! We are meeting tonight
(Monday) from 7:30 pm - 10 pm at MIT, in rooms 5-232 and 5-233. You are
welcome to join us for some or all of practice.

The rooms are on the second floor of building 5
<https://whereis.mit.edu/?go=5> - you can enter the building where it shows
on the linked map. Another option is to enter at the Great Dome (building 7
on the map) and once inside, take a right and climb the stairs, and then
keep walking right until you hear bells.

I will email you my phone number separately if you have questions/need
further help.

Best,
John Bihn