Re: Celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee

Thanks Austin for moving this along. Agreed with what you say. I might
recommend a 700 or 770 during service ringing if that's doable.

If we can make a decision in the next day or so  (maybe even during
practice tonight?)  I can pass along to the vicar and he may be able to add
it to to the service sheet and/or let the british consul know.

Kat and/or Austin do you think you could dig up something suitable?

Thanks!

Dale