Re: Celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee

There's some confusion in the spreadsheet about this.
My reading is we're not being given extra time, but should ring something
special. I think a quarter peal during our normal time (concurrent with the
garden reception) makes most sense here.
But if our forces are slim and/or folx not up for a quarter want to be
involved, a 700 or 770 could suffice.