Re: Celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee

Thanks John!

Suggestions here have included:

Short touches of 70 or 700 changes; a regular quarter peal; a slightly
generous quarter of 1270; date touches of 1952 or 2022 changes, a peal of
5070, or a long length of 7000.

It would be great to know what forces we have available for this, so please
do update the attendance sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u6ONMnAlm6QZpvLlt1ZV5QFGQj7JP9SZ7uXx6Aylq1Q/edit#gid=0>
as soon as convenient. I'm also going to add an extra column for a TBC
afternoon slot in case we wanted to do one of the longer performances that
doesn't fit into service ringing. Please mark your interest in both that
and service ringing if you're interested in both. I'll need to confirm
availability and times with the church if we want to do something longer.

Thanks!

Dale