Online practices

     Cally mentioned online practice nights and I thought I'd give more
details.
Both take place in the same combination of discord and na.ringingroom.com
we've been using throughout the pandemic. Ask if you need information.

Monday "handbells"  7:30 PM EST start. I leave by 8:30 but it's my
impression that other people come later.

Wednesday  8:00 PM EST for about an hour. Some people ring one bell at a
time, others ring handbell pairs. For the past couple of months our focus
methods have been Kent and Stedman, but requests are welcome.

Laura Dickerson