Re: [m-hb] Microcovid site

I think air flow is the real factor,not windows open or closed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 4:56 PM, Austin Paul<austinjpaul gmail com>
wrote:   Meant to ask but it slipped my mind- what is the multiplier for
having
windows open?
I'm guessing the filter and windows factors don't quite just "multiply"
with each other.