Microcovid site

Hi folks,

I said at the meeting that I'd post the microcovid site that I used to get
my estimate that air filtering was a substantial help.  In particular, the
presence of an air filter at my best approximation of a bell tower ringing
room introduced a risk multiplier of .25.   Reducing risk by 3/4 seems
super worth it to me.

This site is great at letting you analyze your risk, but unsurprisingly not
yet updated for omicron:
https://www.microcovid.org/

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, in case you haven't heard, we are ringing
online, Monday nights and often Wednesday nights.  We would love it if you
could join us.  Let me know if you want information about the discord and
na.ringingroom.com rooms.

Cheer,
Cally