Re: Stand back, I'm going to try science! (and talk about masks)

My kids have been wearing masks for 3-4 hours most days (8am-12pm-ish)
outside in the heat and humidity with no ill effects, even while they run
and climb and do other aerobic things (I have been wearing mine for similar
timeframes, but I usually manage to just sit on a bench in the shade, so
it's possibly less relevant experience :) ).   It definitely takes some
getting used to, but it's much less uncomfortable to wear a mask for hours
in July than I would have predicted.