Re: Shall we donate to our ringing churches?

Agreed -- $150 to each tower seems very reasonable. I think that's a good
start. If this lasts much longer than another month or two (which seems
likely), perhaps we can/should consider giving again or giving a small
amount on a regular basis, perhaps for the duration of the crisis, as
finances allow. Often organizations like Old North really like recurring
donations as it helps them budget, even if the donations are small.