Re: Shall we donate to our ringing churches?

I think it would be kind, and good, for us-as-guild to donate. I have no
idea what appropriate amounts would be, but I am in favour of us making
this gesture, both out of general human kindness, and out of
investment/making sure people think of us as a positive part of the church
and not a loud nuisance.