Re: COVID-19 response

The Catholics,
https://www.bostoncatholic.org/news/march-13-2020-cardinal-authorizes-temporary-suspension-mass-response-covid-19-outbreak
and
the whoever these guys are, https://www.sneucc.org/newsdetail/13441459,
have
both endorsed and recommended complete suspension of Mass and public
worship for at least the next two weeks. Schools and libraries in Cambridge
and Somerville are closed as well.

I'm surprised and disappointed that The Episcopal Diocese hasn't followed
suit. Based on reports floating around my personal echo chamber, including
https://www.endcoronavirus.org/, I think ringing should probably be
cancelled entirely for at least the next two weeks.

Allison