Re: home stays during the AGM

Hi all!
As you all know, in just over two months we're going to be hosting the AGM!  In the interests of trying to keep costs manageable, we're offering visiting ringers accommodation with local ringers, if they need it.  So: Please write me back and let me know if you're willing to host!  I'll want to know:
- How interested you are in hosting (Actively interested, willing to do your bit, or available as a last resort)
- Roughly how many people you could put up, in what kind of accommodation (guest bedroom, couch, fold-out couch, floor space...)
- Where you are (i.e. town/neighborhood: even if you're way out in the suburbs, it might still be really helpful!)
- Whether there's anyone whom you were already planning to host for the event
- Anything else you think I should know!

Thanks in advance, all!  And thank you especially to R.N., L.D. and A.L., who offered to host before I even put out the call!

--Josh, housing coordinator