Re: visitors' and peal fees discussion

Please include me on the discussion thread.
Thanks
Ed

On Sunday, June 16, 2019, 3:51:47 PM EDT, Margaret Pan <mpan mit edu> wrote:

Hi all,

We decided at the MIT guild annual meeting to combine the finances of the
MIT and Advent guilds and to adopt a single policy for both guilds on
visitors' and peal fees. We also postponed decisions on the exact amounts
of the fees to an email discussion.

If you would like to be part of that email discussion, please reply just
to me by the end of Wednesday June 19. By the end of the week, I'll send a
separate email to whoever's interested in order to start the discussion.
Hopefully this will minimize listspam for everyone else.

Thanks -

Margaret