Picnic Food Volunteers for This Sunday 23rd

Hello all,

The Church of the Advent are hosting a summertime picnic in the garden following both masses, and it would be good of us to bring along some food as a show of good-will from the ringers (especially since we partake of coffee hour every Sunday!).

The Advent will provide hot dogs and drinks. They ask that others bring hors d'oeuvres, salads, or desserts. Please email me and Josh directly if you are planning to bring something. Doesn't have to be fancy or homemade. Probably the best thing to do would be to drop it off downstairs before you come up for ringing -- I'm sure they'll already be setting up by then.

Thank you,
Bryn