Re: Privacy online

I disagree with John on the following matter: I feel like uploading to Bellboard and sharing a Bellboard link to Twitter are two different things:
While anyone can indeed view the bellboard page, it is very unlikely that anyone would find it and/or know how to look for it, whereas Twitter has a much broader audience.

That said, I'm perfectly happy with the wedding ringing performance being sent out to ON's fans.