Opportunities to recruit parishioners

    Both parishes will be having their cookout/picnics on Sunday June 10th.  It occurred to me that we could attend, maybe wearing a sign that says "ask me about bell ringing," handing out flyers. I emailed the congregation contact at Old North, and she was enthusiastic.  Anybody want to do this? We'd need to make up handouts (contact info and practice times, at a minimum) and it would be polite to bring something like a dessert.

Here are the notices (from the Advent website and the Old North email newsletter, respectively):

>>PICNIC! PICNIC! PICNIC! On Sunday, June 10, we will have a summertime picnic in the Garden following the 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Masses. The Advent will provide hot dogs with all the trimmings and drinks of various kinds. We ask members of the Parish to bring hors d’oeuvres, salads, and desserts. Pray for good weather and feel free to dress appropriately.<<

>>Sunday, June 10
Welcome Summer Cookout
follows the 11am worship service
...we supply the hot dogs and hamburgers -
you bring a side dish or dessert to share!<<

Laura Dickerson