MIT Guild Meeting 5/9/2016 at 6:30PM in 5-231

The MIT Guild Meeting will be at 6:30PM at handbells in room 5-231, two weeks from today on May 9th.   We will elect new officers.

Other topics I'd like to put up for discussion include
1) mailing lists
2) handbell rooms, hours and concert choir
3) ringing courses

Handbell regulars will probably be getting burritos from Anna's in the student union first. There will be snacks.  The 6:30 hour is so that folks in concert choir can come by for 15 minutes at the beginning and offer suggestions on how we can make it easier for them to come to handbells.

Bests,
Cally, hoping to see as many of you as possible there!