MIT Guild meeting

Hi! We're supposed to have a guild meeting before the middle of May. This
year, I think we are due to having it during Monday handbells. I'm
proposing the 9th or the 16th of May, but that's only to get a discussion
started.

I can't find the minutes from last year -- did someone take them? Did they
get posted?

At any rate, these are the current officers (as far as I know):

- President: Teresa
- Treasurer / Secretary: Asher
- Keeper of Handbells: Cally?
- Steeple Keeper: Ricky
- Ringing Master: Ricky
- Clapper Correspondent: Laura
- Director of Tune Ringers: ?
- Historian: ?
- Webmaster: Mira (?)

I think the constitution is at
http://mit.edu/bellringers/Constitution/newconst.txt; this doesn't mention
the position of webmaster, so unless there's a newer version I don't know
of, do we need to amend it?

Also, we need nominations for officers. I'm not eligible to be Ringing
Master again, having served two years in a row.

Ricky