Re: [m-hb] MIT Guild meeting

Either of those are fine with me, though MIT lets out on the 20th, so
the 9th might be a better date for those of us who follow the MIT
schedule.

On a different note, those coming to handbells tonight should look at
our poster in the infinite, which is to be completed shortly!

Dennis
dennisw mit edu