[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Old North practice, Saturday Sept 4th

I was planning to be there tomorrow as well, though I would not be heartbroken if it were cancelled.

See ya,

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 7:11 AM, Laura Dickerson <lauradi erols com> wrote:
 This is a Saturday practice weekend, but I can only think of three people definitely planning to attend.  Danielle, Dianne, Genni, & Ricky have signed out (either on the board or via email).  The storm is
supposed to be over by practice time, if that influences anyone's decision.  I HATE cancelling practice at the last minute, because it's hard to know whether an unexpected (or unexpected by me) visitor
will show up, but Alice, Greg, & I all have fairly long travel times and it might be worth calling it off if it's just us.  If anybody is planning to come that I don't know about (or if anybody knows of a visitor), please let me  know right away.    As Emily pointed out, Sunday service ringing will be devoted to a quarter attempt (as is often the case on the first Sunday), with a band that is already planned.

Boston-change-ringers mailing list
Boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu