[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Old North practice, Saturday Sept 4th

This is a Saturday practice weekend, but I can only think of three people definitely planning to attend. Danielle, Dianne, Genni, & Ricky have signed out (either on the board or via email). The storm is supposed to be over by practice time, if that influences anyone's decision. I HATE cancelling practice at the last minute, because it's hard to know whether an unexpected (or unexpected by me) visitor will show up, but Alice, Greg, & I all have fairly long travel times and it might be worth calling it off if it's just us. If anybody is planning to come that I don't know about (or if anybody knows of a visitor), please let me know right away. As Emily pointed out, Sunday service ringing will be devoted to a quarter attempt (as is often the case on the first Sunday), with a band that is already planned.