upcoming quarters

Hi all -

   It's been suggested that I keep up Danielle's tradition of first-Sunday quarters at Old North.  Danielle also pointed out that Moses, one of the sextants at Advent, is becoming a US citizen on Tuesday September 14, and suggested that we ring a quarter to congratulate him.  If you're interested and available for either of these, please let me know and I'll put together bands.  The dates are Sunday, Sept. 5 12pm at Old North, and Tuesday, Sept 14 7pm at Advent.
   Thanks!
          ~ Emily