Upcoming Quarters

I still haven't heard from some of you about quarters on July 25, 26,
and 27.  As of now it looks like a few quarters on Saturday afternoon
and at least one during service rigning at Old North on Sunday,
possible more Sunday at Advent in the afternoon.  If you haven't,
please let me know as soon as possible, I'll sit down and really
organize this later this week.

Also, Laura has suggested that a Sunday service ringing would be
appropriate for a quarter peal in Chet's memory at Old North.  I'm
going to suggest the 27th for that- I'm organizing a quarter already
for that time.  If you would really like to be in that quarter, or
would really like to be in a quarter for Chet but can't make that
date, please let me know.

Thanks,
Danielle