Re: Advent Guild meeting

Hi all -

   This is the final reminder that the Advent guild meeting is this Wednesday, August 25, at 8pm in the ringing room (during practice).  Nominees for officers are:

Tower Captain: Elaine
Ringing Master: Dale, Emily
Treasurer: Oliver
Secretary: Genni (continuing)
NAG Rep: Genni
Steeple Keeper: Asher (continuing)
Clapper Correspondent: Laura
Peal Secretary: Laura (continuing)

There are no nominations for new members.

If you are not able to make the meeting and would like to exercise your right to vote, please either send me your votes, or let me know if someone else attending the meeting will serve as your proxy.

This is also an excellent time to give the treasurer your annual dues of $10.

Thanks!
     ~ Emily