Re: Sukkah this Saturday--October 3rd

Hi,

I don't mean to create spam on this list, but someone pointed out to me that I never said that the sukkah would be completed for you all to come and sit and eat in it.  So please don't bring any tools or anything--because it just isn't that type of party--it is the sitting and eating free food kind.

Sorry about that!
-Genni