Re: 4th of July ringing and eating

Here is a tentative couple bands for quarters over July 4th weekend.
Anybody who hasn't told me and would like to ring in a quarter, please
let me know soon and I'll reorganize.  No methods yet, but they'll
both be something fairly simple that we all know.
The saturday band should meet around 10:45 at Old North, we'll start
promptly at 11 and as soon as we finish we'll start practice.  Those
not ringing a quarter but would like to come to practice, plan for a
11:45 ish start, but wait for a break in the ringing before coming
upstairs.

Saturday, July 4th, 11 at Old North
Danielle
Emily R