4th of July ringing and eating

The 4th is a Saturday. (only two weeks away!) There will be ringing (we hope) for at least the two hours that we normally ring at Old North on Saturdays. It's unclear whether one/both of those hours will be practice time or quarter peal time, but we're on the Harborfest schedule at noon, so ringing should happen. That evening the 1812 Overture is scheduled to begin at 9:30 PM. This is not the end of the concert - the fireworks don't start until 10:30, but that's the time listed here http://www.july4th.org/concert.htm Usually we have a potluck picnic in the garden behind the Church of the Advent starting at about 7 PM, lounge around, ring during the 1812, and then sometimes (but not always) ring a little more after the fireworks. Please let me know if you plan to be there for any or all of these events (and let Danielle know if you'd like to ring a quarter or two). Laura Dickerson