Nearly last minute wedding ringing request!

There are two upcoming weddings at Old North for which ringing has been requested. We've known about the one on May 30th (this is NOT Memorial day weekend) but I've only just been asked for one on April 25th (which is to say, in a little over two weeks). Payment is available. Please let me know as soon as possible about the 25th.
   Thanks.
Laura Dickerson

PS Unrelated, remember that there is practice as usual this Saturday. If you're into that sort of thing, there is a children's service and then an Easter egg hunt at Old North beginning at three, so it could be a busy day.