Lantern service at Old North

We have been asked to ring before and after the Lantern service on April 19th. I am negotiating about how much ringing we will do - the request was for something like 7:45 until 8 PM and then 9 until 9:15 PM. I've asked for a space of time more like regular service ringing (7-8, with breaks). We'll see. In the meantime, please let me know if you can come. I'll bring snacks and we can think of fun things to do while hanging out. People who want to attend the service should let me know soon, so that we can reserve seats or tickets or whatever is required.
Laura Dickerson