Holy Week Ringing

Reminders about special ringing during Holy Week:
No practice at Advent on Thursday, April 9.
Practice as usual at Old North on Saturday.
Easter Vigil ringing on Saturday evening at Advent, meet 8:30 in the
ringing room.  We have 8 (maybe) for this service ringing, but one or
two more would be welcome, please email me if you haven't signed up on
the board/told me already.
Sunday service ringing at Advent 10:15ish as usual, no service ringing
at Old North because of a peal attempt instead.

Thanks!
Danielle