Re: July 4th ringing at Trinity Wall Street

I'm sure the 4th of July weekend in NYC will be fun. I just want to remind people that 4th of July in Boston tends to be fun for ringers, too. I'm trying to organize a quarter attempt for noon at Old North that day (the 4th is a Friday this year. Please get in touch with me if you're available) and I assume the usual Advent participation in the 1812 overture will be happening that evening. I know that a lot of people will be out of town (not just at Trinity) for that long weekend and
I'm beginning to worry about having enough people for the various events.
Laura Dickerson