July 4th

Laura wrote:
> ...   I know that a lot of
> people will be out of town (not just at Trinity) for that long weekend and
> I'm beginning to worry about having enough people for the various events.

FYI, It is definitely not our intent at Trinity to compete with the events at other's home towers, but to extend the invitation to those who do not have local events, or who may be in the New York City area for other reasons.   So, although we look forward to seeing anyone who is able to come, please also try to support your *local* tower!

Cheers,
Greg Russell