practice YES, service ringing NO, & quarters next weekend

Practice is on this Saturday as usual. No service ringing this week!

If you would be available for a quarter next weekend (March 29-30), please let me know by THIS Friday. We have almost a full band for next Sunday - assuming that those people who've said "maybe" can make it. It would be great to have one with our distinguished British visitor. :)

Thanks, and have a good rest of the week!
- Mish Madsen, ON Tower Captain