Advent and Easter announcements

There will be no practice at Advent next Thursday, March 20th because
of Maundy Thursday services.  There is a dinner being planned with
Dale Winter, who's visiting.  Mira will send out details later.
There will be service ringing for Easter Vigil on Saturday, March 22nd
at 9pm.  Please let me know if you can come- there are still only 5
people signed up at Advent.  Remember to enter quietly that evening
through the library.  If you are interested in having dinner before
the ringing that evening, let me know.
Service ringing is as usual at Advent on Easter (March 23rd), meet at
10:15.  No service ringing at Old North, there will be a peal instead.
We'll have some very good British ringers visiting on March 27, so if
you want to ring anything complex or unusual with them study up and
let me know!

Thanks,
Danielle