ON saturday practice attendance?

I was told that there was discussion of how many people will be out of town for practice on Saturday, but since it seems like a decent number of people will be around for wedding ringing, it seems sensible to have practice anyway. Please email me ASAP if you'll be at Saturday practice at 11:30. I'll send out an email by tomorrow night if practice will be canceled. (If you don't hear from me again - practice is on. Please show up if you can.) If I think you'll be at Saturday's wedding ringing, your name is on this list: Rosalie, Dianne, James, Mira, Xiao, Amy, Greg, Elaine.
Please be there by 6pm.

Thanks!
- Mish Madsen
ON Tower Captain