reminder! Brewster/Kent/(Trinity) next weekend

Danielle and I are planning to head SW to attend the area meeting on the 20th. Danielle is staying on to ring at Trinity on Sunday, but I'll be driving back after Kent on Saturday night. I realize that there are lots of people who will be staying in Boston to ring at a wedding at ON (thank you for doing this!) but that still leaves other people who would be welcome to a ride. Ringing, leaf-peeping, cheerful company - there are many inducements available.
Laura Dickerson