_John, Paul, George & Ben_

Have the Boston ringers discovered the children's book _John, Paul, Geoge & Ben_? It includes the line "Before fun was invented, peal joined bell-ringing clubs." And follows that up with "As a member at Boston's Old North Church, Paul spent hours practicing in the belfry tower."

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt