Re: Modified Pgh

Jeff DelPapa wrote:

> Not sure about the terminology, but the League of american bicyclists,
> has just this sort of thing available for affiliated clubs.  (It also
> provides me with "malpractice" insurance when I teach bike safety)

   So do the Girl Scouts of the USA. Possibly closer to our needs, I
think that The Guild of Carillonneurs in North America has some policy
(playing a carillon doesn't seem dangerous, but falling down the steps
in the tower would be the same).  The policy would have to be really
carefully worded, though.  There is a local youth hockey league that has
a policy that turned out to only cover the kids at hockey rinks - when
they rented a hall for a party, they had to buy a separate expensive
policy.

Laura Dickerson