Re: Modified Pgh

     If such a form would make people stop and think for a minute, fine.
(would a big sign that says: Don't Do Anything Stupid attract anyone's
attention?)  Otherwise it's a waste of paper.  Florence took a class in
glass bead making that involved leaning over an open flame with melting
glass.  I signed a waiver, but the instructor cheerfully told me that I
would  easily be able to sue him if something bad
happened.
   One of my summer projects was supposed to be finding an insurance agent
that would provide liability coverage for ringing gatherings (either
annual ones for our usual towers or one day policies for outings).  I got
a copy of Kalamazoo's policy and talked to my regular insurance agent, but
I need to do a lot more digging.  I think the NAGCR should have an
umbrella liability policy for all the towers to
sub-contract under (not a very grammatical sentence) but it presumably
won't happen any time soon, so we need to do it on our own.
Laura Dickerson