RE CORRECTIONS and error note for the * BAPC - CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 03/13/06 to 03/17/06

THIS IS BEING SENT AS A CORRECTED BAPC BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY BE
OTHER SUBMISSIONS THAT COULD BE MISSING.  SO IF THERE IS USUALLY A TALK
FROM
A PARTICULAR UNIVERSITY YOU NORMALLY SEE POSTED ON THIS CALENDAR AND DON'T
SEE IT HERE ON THIS ONE, PLEASE GO TO THEIR WEB PAGE TO LOOK JUST IN CASE.
My apologies for this problem with the bapc calendar this week.
THE BOSTON AREA PHYSICS CALENDAR

03/13/06 to 03/17/06

The Boston Area Physics Calendar is published weekly during the academic
year by the Department of Physics at Harvard University.  Entries should
reach us no later than 2:00 pm the Wednesday of the week preceding the week
of the actual event.  NOTE: Entries that are past the deadline will have to
be sent by you to the bapc late entry email address listed below.

On time entries send to: bapc-events cosmos phy tufts edu

Late entries send to: bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu

To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the bapc go
to:http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/bapc.html

Monday, March 13, 2006

1:00 pm (note date and time)
Brown University
Theoretical Seminar: B&H 555
?Gravitational Anomalies and Holography with Gravitational Chern-Simons?
Dr. Sergey Solodukhin
International University Bremmen

2:00PM
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Nuclear and Particle Theory Seminar
Center for Theoretical Physics
Building NE25
Fourth Floor seminar room
"In search of particle dark matter"
Dan Hooper
Fermi National Lab
Refreshments will be served
*see our web page for directions to our new location

4:15 pm
Harvard University
Department of Physics Monday Colloquia
Jefferson 250
"The Origin of Mass and the Feebleness of Gravity?
Frank Wilczek
MIT
Tea will be served in Jefferson 450 @ 3:30 pm

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
2:30 pm
Tufts University
Joint Tufts/CFA/MIT Cosmology Seminar
Robinson 250
"Cosmological Initial Conditions and Inflation"
Anthony Aguirre
UC Santa Cruz
Refreshments served at 2:00pm in Knipp Library, Room 251

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

2:00 pm
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
String Theory Seminar
Center for Theoretical Physics
Building NE25
Fourth Floor seminar room
"Pure Spinor Type Covariant Quantization of Superbranes"
Yoichi Kazama
U Tokyo, Komaba

Thursday, March 16, 2006

4:00 pm
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
CfA Colloquium Series
Phillips Auditorium
60 Garden Street
Cambridge
"Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin Lecture: Measuring Cosmological Parameters"
Wendy Freedman
Carnegie Observatories
tea and cookies at 3:30 p.m.

Friday, March 17, 2006

11:45 a.m.
Harvard University
Duality Seminar
Jefferson 453
"The Landscape of Nongeometric String Theory"
Simeon Hellerman
IAS
Lunchtime seminar: refreshments provided