from Dayle Maynard: URGENT re BAPC missing talk entries

Hi,

There has been a problem and some of the entries that were submitted to me were deleted out of the bapc that I just sent out.

Please re-send to me on the bapc-events cosmos phy tufts edu email that you always send them to me on any talks you have recently sent to me whether it be for next week or after that time.

My apologies for the mishap as it appears the document that I place them on had not updated with the talks I pasted in that you all gave me.

This seems to be the only explanation I can see of what happened.

I will re-send out another BAPC to correct what happened.

Thank you,

Dayle